Respecting what is established in the current legislation, samartshop.com (onwards, also website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- The rules (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, from 27 april 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (GDPR).
- The Organic Law 3/2018, from 5 from December, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
- The Royal Decree 1720/2007, from 21 from December, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law 15/1999, from 13 from December, Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- The law 34/2002, from 11 of July, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
El responsable del tratamiento de los datos personales recogidos en samartshop.com es: samartshop.SL, provided with NIF: 39507727Y e inscrito en: Barcelona's Mercantil Registry con los siguientes datos registrales: Tomo17, Page 24, An argument 63, whose representative is: samartshop.com (onwards, Responsible for the treatment). Your contact details are as follows:
Direction: Camprodon street 34
Telephone contact: 640260958
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration of Personal Data
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, le informamos que los datos personales recabados por samartshop.com, by means of the extended forms in its pages they will be incorporated and will be treated in our file in order to be able to facilitate, agilizar y cumplir los compromisos establecidos entre samartshop.com y el Usuario o el mantenimiento de la relación que se establezca en los formularios que este rellene, or to respond to a request or query from the same. In addition, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in article 30.5 del RGPD, a record of treatment activities is kept that specifies, according to its purposes, the treatment activities carried out and the other circumstances established in the RGPD.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User's personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in the article 5 of the RGPD and in the article 4 and following of the Organic Law 3/2018, from 5 from December, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The consent of the User will be required at all times prior to completely transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data is collected..
- Purpose Limitation Principle: personal data will be collected for certain purposes, explicit and legitimate.
- Data minimization principle: the personal data collected will only be strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- accuracy principle: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: Personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment..
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Proactive responsibility principle: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
Las categorías de datos que se tratan en samartshop.com son únicamente datos identificativos. In no case, special categories of personal data are processed within the meaning of article 9 del RGPD.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
La base legal para el tratamiento de los datos personales es el consentimiento. samartshop.com se compromete a recabar el consentimiento expreso y verificable del Usuario para el tratamiento de sus datos personales para uno o varios fines específicos.
The User shall have the right to withdraw their consent at any time.. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On occasions in which the User must or can provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, You will be informed if the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out..
Purposes of the treatment to which the personal data is destined
Los datos personales son recabados y gestionados por samartshop.com con la finalidad de poder facilitar, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to attend to a request or query.
Equally, the data may be used for a personalization commercial purpose, operational and statistical, y actividades propias del objeto social de samartshop.com, as well as for extraction, data storage and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, The User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be used.; namely, of the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Personal data retention periods
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, only during the following period: 12, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, The User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this term.
Recipients of personal data
The User's personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
In the event that the Data Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, The User will be informed about the third country or international organization to which the data is intended to be transferred., as well as the existence or absence of an adequacy decision by the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting what is established in the articles 8 of the GDPR and 7 of the Organic Law 3/2018, from 5 from December, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those older than 14 años podrán otorgar su consentimiento para el tratamiento de sus datos personales de forma lícita por samartshop.com. If it is a minor 14 years, The consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
samartshop.com undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in a way that guarantees the security of personal data and avoids destruction, accidental or unlawful loss or alteration of transmitted personal data, preserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL certificate (Secure Socket Layer), which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
Nevertheless, debido a que samartshop.com no puede garantizar la inexpugabilidad de internet ni la ausencia total de hackers u otros que accedan de modo fraudulento a los datos personales, The Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a personal data security breach occurs that is likely to entail a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons.. Following the provisions of the article 4 del RGPD, a breach of the security of personal data is understood to be any breach of security that results in the destruction, accidental or unlawful loss or alteration of transmitted personal data, preserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to report and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom you make the information accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
El Usuario tiene sobre samartshop.com y podrá, so, exercise against the Data Controller the following rights recognized in the RGPD and the Organic Law 3/2018, from 5 from December, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access: Es el derecho del Usuario a obtener confirmación de si samartshop.com está tratando o no sus datos personales y, if so, obtener información sobre sus datos concretos de carácter personal y del tratamiento que samartshop.com haya realizado o realice, as well as, among other, of the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned of the same.
- Right of rectification: Es el derecho del Usuario a que se modifiquen sus datos personales que resulten ser inexactos o, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of deletion (“el derecho al olvido”): Es el derecho del Usuario, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of your personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn their consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been unlawfully processed; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a minor. 14 years. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, You must take reasonable steps to inform those responsible for processing the personal data of the request of the interested party to delete any link to said personal data..
- Right to limitation of treatment: Es el derecho del Usuario a limitar el tratamiento de sus datos personales. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he contests the accuracy of his personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: En caso de que el tratamiento se efectúe por medios automatizados, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller their personal data in a structured format, commonly used and machine readable, and to transmit them to another data controller. Whenever technically possible, the person in charge of the treatment will directly transmit the data to that other person in charge.
- Right of opposition: Es el derecho del Usuario a que no se lleve a cabo el tratamiento de sus datos de carácter personal o se cese el tratamiento de los mismos por parte de samartshop.com.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: Es el derecho del Usuario a no ser objeto de una decisión individualizada basada únicamente en el tratamiento automatizado de sus datos personales, including profiling, existing unless current legislation establishes otherwise.
So that, el Usuario podrá ejercitar sus derechos mediante comunicación escrita dirigida al Responsable del tratamiento con la referencia “GDPR-https://samartshop.com/“, specifying:
- Name, Surnames of the User and a copy of the DNI. In cases where representation is allowed, It will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person who represents the User., as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted, by any other legally valid means that proves the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request made.
This application and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and/or email:
mailing address: Camprodon street 34
Links to third party websites
El Sitio Web puede incluir hipervínculos o enlaces que permiten acceder a páginas web de terceros distintos de samartshop.com, y que por tanto no son operados por samartshop.com. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the control authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, You will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a supervisory authority., in particular, in the State in which you have your habitual residence, workplace or place of the alleged violation. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).